1. Primary / Elementary School (7 - 12 years old)
2. Secondary / Middle / High School (13 - 17 years old)
3. University / College / Institute (no age limit)
1. 3 students
2. 1 teacher / instructor
THEMES (Pick one)
3. My Hometown (local issues)
1. 2 - 5 minutes
FORMAT (Pick one)
4. Public Service Message / Music Video
1. Recorded Video
2. 2D / 3D Animation
3. Stop-Motion Animation
1. July 31st, 2014 at 11.59pm (Malaysian time)
HOW TO ENROLL?
1. Plan, shoot and edit your video according to the terms and rules.
2. Upload your video on YouTube.
3. Submit your video to ICOM.
4. More info along with the registration and submission form are available at http://icom.sksena.edu.my/
5. Current updated as well as video tutorials are available on ICOM's official facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/icomf
ICOM is organized by SK Sena, Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Perlis State Government and the Ministry of Education Malaysia. It is supported and sponsored by the National Film Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS), the Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC), the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC / SKMM) and the Open Source Initiative (OSI), a global non-profit corporation based in Palo Alto, California.
Show your talents to the world. Shoot your movie, learn free software and produce stunning videos. Join ICOM